BabyB’s room is finally complete. It’s soft, feminine, and airy with a bit of whimsy…everything I love.
We’re just waiting on our baby girl to make it complete.
And as you may have guessed, BabyB is actually BabyJ. Can’t wait to share her name!
Here is a list of resources/details for the room. I tried to be thorough, but if you have any questions just ask!
- Wall Color – Benjamin Moore’s White Dove
- Daybed – Already owned, from Crate and Barrel
- Whicker Chair – Already owned, from Pier1
- Side table – Homegoods, originally red and spray painted white
- Yellow Cereamic Bird – Urban Outfitters
- Round Crochet Pillow – Urban Outfitters
- All of these items are from Ikea – Sniglar Crib and mattress, Ribba picture ledges for bookshelf wall, Odby picture frames, Sheepskin rugs, Trofast storage bench, Edland dresser, Knodd bins with lids
- Rug – Rugs USA Boardwalk Stripe rug in Light Coral
- Large yellow/white pillow shams, pink blanket, and yellow sunflower pillow – Target
- White/Yellow Rose Pillow – Etsy seller Bed Buggs
- White/Yellow “Love” and Chevron Pillows – Etsy seller Honey Pie Design
- Golden Retriever Art Print – Etsy seller Tyler’s Workshop
- Pink “Ohio Love” Art Print – Etsy seller Poppy and Pinecone
- Wooden Wall Initial – Etsy seller Vintage Blue by Sophia
- Wooden Doily Coaster – Etsy seller Uncommon
- Alphabet Art – Local boutique
- Watercolor Art Print – DIY
- Curtains – DIY no sew curtains using Thomas Paul’s Aviary fabric in Maize
- Yarn Wreath – DIY
- Changing Table Tray – DIY by my husband
- Wooden Birdhouses – DIY!! Purchased birdhouses from Hobby Lobby and hand painted them with acrylic paints from Michael’s
- Scalloped Mirror – Amazon
- Chandelier – Lowe’s!