Finding time for blogging has been extremely challenging lately. I hate that. I want so badly to be consistent with blogging and posting images. My appearances here have been random at best and I sometimes wonder how I’ll ever change that. I know it will happen…I’ll make it happen.
For now, I hope you can enjoy this random post featuring none other than my little Jane. I was photo crazy when she was a baby, but once she was on the move it became more of a challenge. I also tried very hard to be in the moment with her instead of constantly capturing images. She has such a personality and I wanted to share some of my favorite things about her right now…
Here at 15 months (almost 16 months now!)
- First of all, she’s gorgeous. I love her eyes the most and her toothy smile. And those curls? Yeah, they’re the best
- She’s super smart and knows tons of words. My current favorites are blueberries, deer, Bubba (nickname for Trooper), Melmo (for Elmo), peoples (for her little people), and Ariel (as in the Disney Princess)
- She has discovered her belly button and thinks it’s hilarious. Let me tell you how awesome it is when she randomly lifts up my shirt to find mine…whenever she pleases : /
- Oh and she found her nostrils too…hehe
- She loves to give kisses…it’s my favorite thing
- Randomly hugs our dog Trooper and leans in so he’ll lick her
- Is obsessed with carrying as many things as possible in her hands…and then gets angry if they fall
- Also obsessed with carrying toiletries…think deodorant tubes, lipgloss, lotion bottles, toothbrushes, etc.
- Is totally a daddy’s girl
- Loves how she looks with bows in her hair
- Will snuggle with pillows if I say the word “cozy”
- Adores any and all stuffed animals…especially her Panda
- Likes carrying around our basketball and dropping it to watch it bounce
- Has no idea she’s going to be a big sister come November…I’m 4.5 months along now!
There is so much more, but I’ll hold back : )